Amino Forte 5000
Amino acid complex,
containing 19 L-amino acids and vitamins.
CATEGORY - AMINO ACIDS
SERIES - Pro
- 25 vials of 11 ml (25 portions).
- 3 vials of 11 ml (3 portions).
- 1 bottle 550 ml (50 portions) with measuring cap.
- Is an effective construction material for muscular tissue.
- Reduces recovery time after strenuous exercise.
- Enhances stamina by direct energy supplying to muscular fibers.
- Increases mental stability and performance capacity.
- Reinforces body immunedefense.
- Provides for optimal conditions required for protein, hormone and vitamin biosynthesis.
- Improves carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- Prevents from myocyte lysis during strenuous exercise and stresses.
The amino acids are obtained using modern biotechnological method – synthesis of E. coli bacteria.
Organism does not use consumed protein directly. During digestion protein is split into components – amino acids. Using amino acids organism synthesizes new protein chains that are necessary for development and renewal of body organs and tissues.
The process of protein transformation requires lots of time and energy. This is a natural process for organism in usual daily life. But during the intensive physical exercises, especially in sports, the body’s need for building material increases dramatically. The organism especially requires amino acids just after physical exercises in the restoration period.
In Amino Forte 5000 amino acids are combined with B vitamins, which are useful for the protein synthesis. Amino acids of Amino Forte 5000 are obtained using modern biotechnological method – synthesis of E. coli bacteria. The Amino Forte 5000 liquid form is one of the most effective for amino acids assimilation. This form provides preservation of the unique amino acid profile of the product during its manufacturing and storage.
FORMULA (1 portion - 11 ml)
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B5||5 mg||83,33 %|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100 %|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100 %|
|Biotin||50 µg||100 %|
|L-aspartic acid||296 mg||**|
|L-glutamic acid||700 mg||**|
* Recommended daily allowance (European Union)
** RDA not established
|11 ml||100 ml|
|Proteins||4.51 g||41 g|
|Fats||0.03 g||0.30 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.09 g||0.80 g|
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- As a supplementary source of amino acids and vitamins:
– with vigorous exercises in competitive, endurance and speed and strain sports;
– with excessive physical activity and mental performance.
- For supplementing body needs in amino acids and vitamins:
– with hypo- and unbalanced nutrition;
– with surgical treatments and during postoperative period;
– during the period of vigorous growth in children and adolescents;
– when suffering from stresses.
POSOLOGY AND ADMINISTRATION
- For individuals engaged in professional or amateur sports: 1-2 portions* 2-3 times a day between main meals during 2-3 months (or in accordance with the recommendations of a doctor in sports medicine, sport supplement specialist, in compliance with a program developed for this kind of sport).
- For individuals leading active life: 1 portion* 2-3 times a day between main meals during 2-3 months.
- For individuals who have undergone surgical treatment, children, adolescents, etc.: consult with a doctor.
- Product administration can be extended if required.
- Shake before use. If necessary, dilute the portion* by 50-100 ml of water or juice.
* 1 portion = 11 ml