Is a combined multicomponent new generation product for the treatment of diseases of the joints and prevention of their premature aging.
CATEGORY - HEALTH
SERIES - Life
- 25 vials of 11 ml (25 portions).
- 3 vials of 11 ml (3 portions).
- 1 bottle 550 ml (50 portions) with measuring cap.
- Has anti-inflammatory, chondroprotecting and analgetic effect.
- Prevents from the processes of deterioration and premature aging of articulations.
- Stimulates the regeneration of cartilage tissue.
- Tones up the ligaments and reduces their recovery time after being injured.
- Improves intra-articular fluid production, improving the function of articulations and the spine.
- Helps to regenerate the cartilage surface of articulations after strenuous exercise.
Contains two chondroprotective agents and bioavailable organic sulphur.
Joints and ligaments are the most important components of the locomotor apparatus. They represent a biological mechanism that enables us to control movements of our body. Being a mechanism, joints and ligaments are subject to wear.
The excess physical load, the overweight, different diseases and age-related changes are primary reasons that result in wear of joints cartilaginous surface. With time, the production of the intra-articular lubricant (synovial fluid), the basis of which is formed by chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine, is disturbed. Herewith, the natural way of helping joints is the additional intake of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine.
Arthro Help has chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine combined with a bioavailable form of sulfur MCM that increases their effect significantly. The Arthro Help liquid form is one of the most effective for assimilation. This form provides preservation of the product components during its manufacturing and storage.
FORMULA (1 portion - 11 ml)
|Glucosamine sulphate||700 mg||**|
|Chondroitin sulphate||500 mg||**|
|Vitamin C||50 mg||62,5 %|
|Zink||10 mg||100 %|
|Manganese||2 mg||100 %|
* Recommended daily allowance (European Union)
** RDA not established
|11 ml||100 ml|
|Proteins||0.20 g||1.82 g|
|Fats||< 0.01 g||< 0.01 g|
|Carbohydrates||< 0.01 g||0.01 g|
|Energy||0.98 Kcal (4.10 KJ)||8.90 Kcal (37.30 KJ)|
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- For the treatment and prevention of diseases of the joints and the spine:
– In osteoarthritis (also in osteoarthritis, which is accompanied by synovitis), osteochondrosis, primary osteoarthritis, parodontopathy, in complex therapy of spondylarthrosis;
– In degenerative diseases of joints and spine, joints in patients with lesions of autoimmune etiology (rheumatoid arthritis);
– In long-lasting correction of rheumatic diseases;
– In stress on the joints, the joint damage as a result of physical overload (sports injury).
- In the recovery period after fracture (to accelerate callus formation), injury, surgery on the locomotor system.
- In posttraumatic ligament injuries, bursitis, tendovaginitis.
POSOLOGY AND ADMINISTRATION
- For the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system: take 1 portion* after eating 1 per day every day for 1-2 months (or as recommended by your doctor).
- In the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system: take 1 portion* after eating 2 times a day for 1-2 months (or as recommended by your doctor).
- If necessary the reception of the product can be extended to 6 months or more and repeated courses of treatment (prevention) are possible, the duration of which is determined individually.**
- Shake before use. If necessary dilute the portion* by 50-100 ml of water or juice.
* 1 portion = 11 ml
** Increase in dosage is possible only after consultation with your doctor.